The Stern The Walking Dead Premium Pinball Machine comes with free delivery, and we have the lowest price for the Official UK version.
AMC’s The Walking Dead, one of the most watched series on television, is based on the exciting comic book series and tells the dramatic story of the months and years after a zombie apocalypse. Stern’s The Walking Dead pinball features everything fans would want in a flesh-eating pinball world.
Players fight to survive the zombie apocalypse alongside series icon, Sheriff Rick Grimes, by battling zombies and completing various game missions. The game includes multiple zombie toys for adrenalin-filled zombie battles at familiar locations from the show such as the Prison and Cell Block C. A brilliant high-definition zombie-filled art package heightens the player’s excitement.
During play, bash the Cell Block C to defeat “Prison” Walkers, shoot the well to battle the “Well Walker” and collect supplies and play modes that take you to exciting new experiences, with The Walking Dead’s score and music.
The Walking Dead comes in three different versions – the Pro model, the Premium Edition and the Limited Edition variant which is made in strictly limited numbers. For a .pdf comparing the three models, please click here.
Stern The Walking Dead Premium Key Features:
- Become part of an apocalyptic pinball world under glass
- Bash the “Cell Block C” to defeat the “Prison” Walkers
- Shoot the well to battle the “Well Walker”
- Collect supplies and play modes that take you to exciting new experiences
- Experience AMC’s The Walking Dead score and music
- Newly designed reliable illuminated star rollover switches
- Super skill shot features star rollovers
- “Cell Block C” interactive prison building with mechanically actuated target doors
- Walker bash toy target inside “Cell Block C”
- “Prison” super action playfield magnet
- “Well Walker” animated bash toy
- “Well Walker” exposed guts
- “Well Walker” super action playfield magnet
- “Bicycle Girl” ramp – ball enters left playfield, exits at right with mechanical lift
- “Bicycle Girl” bash toy
- Vacuum formed “Crossbow/Fish Tank” ramp – ball enters right playfield and exits left
- Magnet ball diverter on “Crossbow/Fish Tank” ramp to feed “Crossbow”
- Motorised “Crossbow” ball firing mechanism activated by lockdown bar fire button
- “Governor’s Fish Tank” with three illuminated Walker heads
- “Supplies” – 3 bank drop targets
- “Woodbury” single drop target
- Shot lane returns to ball shooter
- Spinning targets
- Standup targets
- 2 flippers
- 3 pop bumpers
- Counter accumulates killed Walkers and collects bonus when ball drains
- Custom sculpted Walker playfield models
- Multiple colour LED general illumination (red, green, white)
- Full-spectrum smooth RGB LED playfield arrow inserts and star rollovers
- Exclusive Premium Edition The Walking Dead translite
- The Walking Dead Premium high-definition decal cabinet artwork
- The Walking Dead themed speaker decal display panel
- Traditional lockdown bar with fire button
- Traditional playfield supports
- Powder-coated steel and plywood backbox with colour themed T-moulding
- Playfield slide support and brackets
- Black powder-coated legs, armour, hinges and front moulding
- 4 pinballs
- Traditional coin door
- Easy-to-follow game rules for casual players, with depth for experts
On Display in Our Showroom:
If you fancy checking out a new pinball machine, we have a fantastic selection on display in our showroom, set to free play, so you can enjoy a few games to get a feel for them for yourself.
Even if we don’t have the exact game you are looking for set up in the showroom, we can talk you through all the options available to you, whether you’re a pinball fanatic or looking for that single table to kickstart your own collection.
We recommend phoning our showrooms ahead of your visit so we can give you a rundown of every machine we currently have on display to try.
We are keen pinball enthusiasts and have experience of owning and playing a wide variety of pinball games. If you are looking for high quality impartial advice it is definitely worth paying us a visit. There’s nothing like playing a few games to get a real appreciation of how good a game really is.
Please ensure you fully check that a pinball of this size will fit into your intended location.
About Stern Pinball:
Stern Pinball, Inc. (“SPI”) designs and manufactures arcade-quality pinball games. It is the only maker of arcade-quality pinball games in the world and is located just outside Chicago, Illinois.
The company traces its lineage to Philadelphia in the 1930’s when Sam Stern got into the business of operating pinball games. These new games were all the rage in bars and restaurants, and game operators were making a very good living. Sam became so successful as an operator that he soon became a game distributor as well.
In 1947, Sam visited Williams Manufacturing Company in Chicago where, according to pinball industry folklore, he brazenly put his feet up on Harry Williams’ desk and asked, “Why don’t you sell me your company?” Because of Sam’s success as an operator and distributor, it took Harry only three hours to decide to sell half of the company to Sam.
Sam moved to Chicago and became President of Williams. Through the ‘50’s and ‘60’s, he and Harry worked tirelessly to build Williams into one of the leaders in the burgeoning pinball industry.
Sam passed his passion for pinball on to his son, Gary, who as a child played in empty game boxes on the factory floor at Williams. Gary was only 16 years old in the 1960’s when he started working for his father in the stock room at Williams.
The late ‘70’s and early ‘80s saw the emergence of coin-operated video games. As the coin-op market evolved, other companies acquired many of the existing pinball companies. In 1986, after the death of his father, Gary founded Data East Pinball, which was purchased by Sega in 1994 and became Sega Pinball. In 1999, Gary bought the business back from Sega and renamed it Stern Pinball, Inc. Less than a month later, Williams announced plans to cease pinball production in order to focus on the slot machine business.
Through the first decade of the new millennium, SPI has continued to carry the pinball banner and promote the game throughout the world. The company has released many popular games, including Pirates of the Caribbean, Indiana Jones, Shrek, Batman, Spiderman, the Simpsons Pinball Party and many more. Its games continue to be enjoyed by both pinball enthusiasts and casual players around the world.
This pinball machine comes with a 2 year parts warranty. All parts that are faulty will be replaced. Often we can solve any problems over the phone and supply any necessary components for the customer to fit. If necessary our specialist repairer can visit your home to inspect and repair your machine on-site, but this would be chargeable. Please call us for a call-out quotation. If parts are required which are not carried at the time these will need to be ordered for you, and will sometimes need to be imported from the States – therefore, there can be a wait for the part to arrive.
After our 2 year warranty has expired we will continue to offer you complete support for any problems you have, either over the phone or by email, and can provide a chargeable engineer call out should it be required. Whatever happens, we will be able to look after you and your pinball machine.
Pinball machines are complicated items, which don’t like being moved about, nor do they like the cold or humidity. Therefore, if you chose to move the pinball machine from where we originally installed it, or it is stored in a cold or damp location, our warranty will become null and void. We won’t be able to supply any parts for your machine free of charge if it has been accidentally damaged or you have tampered with it in any way.
We offer the same warranty as detailed above for our home customers, but for 30 days.