Stern X-Men Wolverine Pinball Machine
The Stern X-Men Wolverine Pinball Machine comes with free delivery, and we have the lowest price for the Official UK version.
The newest addition to the Stern collection celebrates Wolverine, most famous of the X-Men. Wolverine joins Stern’s revolutionary line-up of comic inspired machines including Spiderman, Iron Man and Batman. Get ready to slash your high scores with adamantium claws!
Since his first appearance in 1974, Wolverine has been a perennial favourite with millions of comic lovers. Now X-Men fans can experience the adventure first hand with a first of its kind pinball display. In this game, players can assemble the X-Men team to battle and defeat Magneto.Buy Ammo
Stern X-Men Wolverine Key Features:
- Unique Powder Coated Colored Side Armor, Legs and Trim
- Unique Metal Lower Arch with Illuminated Windows
- Unique Lower Arch Window Colors
- Unique Mirrored Backglass
- High-Definition Color Cabinet Decals
- “Ice Slide” Motorized Ramp Transports Ball From Right to Left Side
- 2 Pop-Up “Night Crawler” Assemblies
- Spinning Disc with Toggling Blue and Yellow Flash Lamps
- Magnet Located in Spinning Disc Randomly Accelerates Ball
- LED’s to Replace All Incandescent Bulbs
- Separate Red, Blue and White GI LEDs Change Playfield Color
- 3 Dome Flash Lamp Assemblies
- Traditional Playfield Slides
- Traditional Lockdown Bar Assembly
- Certificate Of Authenticity
- Designer-Autographed Playfield Under Hard Coat
- Numbered Plaque (1-250 Each Model)
- Custom-Molded “Wolverine” Bash Toy
- Wolverine Playfield Magnet Activated by “Bash Toy” and Game Rules
- Orbit Shot “Magneto” Ball Diverter (into the back of the ball lock)
- “Magneto” Dual Up-Post Ball Lock Assembly
- Custom-Molded “Magneto” Figurine
- “Power-Scoop” Ball Ejector
- 3rd Flipper (upper right)
- Vertical Up-Kicker Diverts Ball Onto Left Ramp
- 2 Molded Super Speed Ramps
- 2 “Hellfire” Targets (on left)
- 2 “Brotherhood” Targets (on right)
- 2 “Light Lock” Targets
- 1 “Cyclops” Spinning Target
- 3 Super Bright LED Pop Bumpers
- 2 High-Powered Slingshots
- Traditional Country-Specific Coin Door
- Game-Specific QR Codes
- Decal and Leg Protectors
- Official Game Speech Provided By Marvel
- High-Definition Color Cabinet Decals
- “Magneto” Playfield Magnet In Front Of Magneto
- 4 Dome Flash Lamp Assemblies
- “Latch” Lockdown Bar
- Black ABS Lower Arch
On Display in Our Showroom:
If you fancy checking out a new Stern pinball machine, we have the Star Trek Pro Pinball Machine on display in our showroom, set to freeplay, so you can enjoy a few games to get the feel for it for yourself.
Even if this isn’t the Stern game you are looking for, you can really get a sense of the quality of make that Stern build their machines to, and the standard you can expect from this world renowned manufacturer.
We can guide you through the service menus and gameplay options. There are lots of different settings you can employ to change the way the game plays, such as how many balls you would like per go. There are also a number of test modes to be able to check functions and test the bulbs.
We are keen pinball enthusiasts and have experience of owning and playing a wide variety of pinball games. If you are looking for high quality impartial advice it is definitely worth paying us a visit.
Stern X-Men Wolverine Measurements:
Please ensure you fully check that a pinball of this size will fit into your intended location.
About Stern Pinball:
Stern Pinball, Inc. (“SPI”) designs and manufactures arcade-quality pinball games. It is the only maker of arcade-quality pinball games in the world and is located just outside Chicago, Illinois.
The company traces its lineage to Philadelphia in the 1930’s when Sam Stern got into the business of operating pinball games. These new games were all the rage in bars and restaurants, and game operators were making a very good living. Sam became so successful as an operator that he soon became a game distributor as well.
In 1947, Sam visited Williams Manufacturing Company in Chicago where, according to pinball industry folklore, he brazenly put his feet up on Harry Williams’ desk and asked, “Why don’t you sell me your company?” Because of Sam’s success as an operator and distributor, it took Harry only three hours to decide to sell half of the company to Sam.
Sam moved to Chicago and became President of Williams. Through the ‘50’s and ‘60’s, he and Harry worked tirelessly to build Williams into one of the leaders in the burgeoning pinball industry.
Sam passed his passion for pinball on to his son, Gary, who as a child played in empty game boxes on the factory floor at Williams. Gary was only 16 years old in the 1960’s when he started working for his father in the stock room at Williams.
The late ‘70’s and early ‘80s saw the emergence of coin-operated video games. As the coin-op market evolved, other companies acquired many of the existing pinball companies. In 1986, after the death of his father, Gary founded Data East Pinball, which was purchased by Sega in 1994 and became Sega Pinball. In 1999, Gary bought the business back from Sega and renamed it Stern Pinball, Inc. Less than a month later, Williams announced plans to cease pinball production in order to focus on the slot machine business.
Through the first decade of the new millennium, SPI has continued to carry the pinball banner and promote the game throughout the world. The company has released many popular games, including Pirates of the Caribbean, Indiana Jones, Shrek, Batman, Spiderman, the Simpsons Pinball Party and many more. Its games continue to be enjoyed by both pinball enthusiasts and casual players around the world.
This pinball machine comes with a 2 year parts warranty. All parts that are faulty will be replaced. Often we can solve any problems over the phone and supply any necessary components for the customer to fit. If necessary our specialist repairer can visit your home to inspect and repair your machine on-site, but this would be chargeable. Please call us for a call-out quotation. If parts are required which are not carried at the time these will need to be ordered for you, and will sometimes need to be imported from the States – therefore, there can be a wait for the part to arrive.
After our 2 year warranty has expired we will continue to offer you complete support for any problems you have, either over the phone or by email, and can provide a chargeable engineer call out should it be required. Whatever happens, we will be able to look after you and your pinball machine.
Pinball machines are complicated items, which don’t like being moved about, nor do they like the cold or humidity. Therefore, if you chose to move the pinball machine from where we originally installed it, or it is stored in a cold or damp location, our warranty will become null and void. We won’t be able to supply any parts for your machine free of charge if it has been accidentally damaged or you have tampered with it in any way.
We offer the same warranty as detailed above for our home customers, but for 30 days.