The Stern Game of Thrones Pro Pinball Machine comes with free delivery, and we have the lowest price for the Official UK version.
This fantastic addition to Stern’s range of licensed pinball machines celebrates HBO’s Game of Thrones, based on the books by George R.R. Martin and quickly becoming one of the most popular television shows of all time. Stern’s Game of Thrones pinball features everything fans would want in a pinball version of Westeros, chronicling the power struggles among noble families fighting for control of the Iron Throne of the Seven Kingdoms.
Since its first broadcast in 2011, Game of Thrones has taken the fantasy genre by storm, depicting a world of magic, dragons, swords and intrigue. Winning dozens of awards and inspiring countless fans, Game of Thrones is now the theme for Stern’s latest pinball creation. Players choose one of the iconic houses – Stark, Lannister, Greyjoy, Baratheon, Martell or Tyrell – to represent as a knight in a bid to rule Westeros.
During play, players can win valuable random awards and features with Reel Pops, by playing the Pop Bumpers and spinning three virtual spinning reels on the display. When three identical symbols line up, the player is awarded the prize shown on the reels. Earn gold and spend it on needed weapons and features. An Action Button is featured on the front molding, for the largest array of interactive play features ever seen in a pinball machine.
Game of Thrones Pinball comes in three different versions – the Pro model, the Premium Edition and the Limited Edition variant which is made in strictly limited numbers. For a .pdf comparing the three models, please click here.
Stern Game of Thrones Pro Key Features:
- Experience the greatest epic Game of Thrones battles in a World Under Glass
- Custom speech and narration by GoT actor Rory McCann as Sandor Clegane, aka “The Hound”
- Game of Thrones theme song and many more original songs
- Players choose to be a Knight of the Stark, Lannister, Greyjoy, Baratheon, Martell, or Tyrell family houses Players choose other houses to battle and include stacking battle choices for twice the challenge
- Players strive to rule the Seven Kingdoms of Westeros
- Animated interactive Dragon toy
- Exciting Sword Fight display mode
- Battering Ram sliding Bash Target smashes Castle Gate for playfield multipliers, wildfire, super jackpots
- Sword of Multiball Swinging Sword Device
- Dragon Kickback fires ball back at players in anger
- Spinning Target with Sync-FlashTM Super Bright Flasher
- 2 Electric Gates
- 2 Superspeed Ramps
- 1 Up Post
- 1 x 1.5″ Custom Castle Gate Stand Up target
- 5 x 0.5″ Stand Up Targets
- 3 Bank Drop Targets
- 2 Bank of 1.5″ Stand Up targets
- Left plastic ramp feeds to chrome right wire ramp, Sword of Multiball, and right flipper return lane
- Right plastic ramp feeds left flipper return lane
- 2 New Drive Concept “No Buzz” Quiet Flippers
- 3 Pop Bumpers with LED lighting
- 7 Full Spectrum color-changing RGB LED’s under playfield Shield inserts
- All LED general illumination
- Unique Art by Greg Freres and Steven Martin featuring “Iron Throne and King’s Landing” Translite Backglass
- Full Color High Definition decal material cabinet art featuring Key Characters, King’s Landing, and Winterfell
- Snap Latch Lockdown bar
- Traditional playfield rod supports
- Powder coated steel and plywood backbox with color themed t-molding
- Black Wrinkle powder coated legs, armor, hinges, front molding
- New SPIKE electronic system
- High-efficiency switching power-supply for consistent performance in all line conditions
- Stereo Hi-Fidelity sound system with 3 channel amplifier
- Separate treble and bass adjustment
- New CPU mounted line-out audio connector for external amplification
- 4 Balls
- Traditional Coin Door
- Easy-to-Follow game rules for casual players, with depth for experts
- Modular computer style cord
On Display in Our Showroom:
If you fancy checking out a new pinball machine, we have a fantastic selection on display in our showroom, set to free play, so you can enjoy a few games to get a feel for them for yourself.
Even if we don’t have the exact game you are looking for set up in the showroom, we can talk you through all the options available to you, whether you’re a pinball fanatic or looking for that single table to kickstart your own collection.
We recommend phoning our showrooms ahead of your visit so we can give you a rundown of every machine we currently have on display to try.
We are keen pinball enthusiasts and have experience of owning and playing a wide variety of pinball games. If you are looking for high quality impartial advice it is definitely worth paying us a visit. There’s nothing like playing a few games to get a real appreciation of how good a game really is.
Please ensure you fully check that a pinball of this size will fit into your intended location.
About Stern Pinball:
Stern Pinball, Inc. (“SPI”) designs and manufactures arcade-quality pinball games. It is the only maker of arcade-quality pinball games in the world and is located just outside Chicago, Illinois.
The company traces its lineage to Philadelphia in the 1930’s when Sam Stern got into the business of operating pinball games. These new games were all the rage in bars and restaurants, and game operators were making a very good living. Sam became so successful as an operator that he soon became a game distributor as well.
In 1947, Sam visited Williams Manufacturing Company in Chicago where, according to pinball industry folklore, he brazenly put his feet up on Harry Williams’ desk and asked, “Why don’t you sell me your company?” Because of Sam’s success as an operator and distributor, it took Harry only three hours to decide to sell half of the company to Sam.
Sam moved to Chicago and became President of Williams. Through the ‘50’s and ‘60’s, he and Harry worked tirelessly to build Williams into one of the leaders in the burgeoning pinball industry.
Sam passed his passion for pinball on to his son, Gary, who as a child played in empty game boxes on the factory floor at Williams. Gary was only 16 years old in the 1960’s when he started working for his father in the stock room at Williams.
The late ‘70’s and early ‘80s saw the emergence of coin-operated video games. As the coin-op market evolved, other companies acquired many of the existing pinball companies. In 1986, after the death of his father, Gary founded Data East Pinball, which was purchased by Sega in 1994 and became Sega Pinball. In 1999, Gary bought the business back from Sega and renamed it Stern Pinball, Inc. Less than a month later, Williams announced plans to cease pinball production in order to focus on the slot machine business.
Through the first decade of the new millennium, SPI has continued to carry the pinball banner and promote the game throughout the world. The company has released many popular games, including Pirates of the Caribbean, Indiana Jones, Shrek, Batman, Spiderman, the Simpsons Pinball Party and many more. Its games continue to be enjoyed by both pinball enthusiasts and casual players around the world.
The Game of Thrones pinball machine comes with a 2 year parts warranty. All parts that are faulty will be replaced. Often we can solve any problems over the phone and supply any necessary components for the customer to fit. If necessary our specialist repairer can visit your home to inspect and repair your machine on-site, but this would be chargeable. Please call us for a call-out quotation. If parts are required which are not carried at the time these will need to be ordered for you, and will sometimes need to be imported from the States – therefore, there can be a wait for the part to arrive.
After our 2 year warranty has expired we will continue to offer you complete support for any problems you have, either over the phone or by email, and can provide a chargeable engineer call out should it be required. Whatever happens, we will be able to look after you and your pinball machine.
Pinball machines are complicated items, which don’t like being moved about, nor do they like the cold or humidity. Therefore, if you chose to move the pinball machine from where we originally installed it, or it is stored in a cold or damp location, our warranty will become null and void. We won’t be able to supply any parts for your machine free of charge if it has been accidentally damaged or you have tampered with it in any way.